About Ocean Sound Dive + Yoga
Our purpose at Ocean Sound Dive + Yoga is to help you make the most out of your visit to the idyllic island of Koh Tao. We are a certified PADI dive school and a professional yoga studio, where you can gain the tools to help you get the most out of your experience on our beautiful island.
Join us... whether you're interested in taking your first breath underwater, or stretching mind and body in the sunshine. We look forward to having you here!
Why Choose Ocean Sound?
With so many dive centers on Koh Tao, we know it can be a bit overwhelming when trying to decide who takes you underwater.
Here are a few reasons why Ocean Sound is unique:
1. Our student groups are small (maximum of 4 per instructor)
2. Our instructor team is incredible, and carefully selected. We do not hire freelance instructors.
3. Our equipment is brand new, and perfectly maintained.
4. We provide our students with a dive computer, and teach the most current PADI course.
5. We dive from an excellent boat, with breakfast on the morning trips.
6. Our professional yoga center offers a variety of yoga classes led by internationally qualified, experienced yoga teachers. Everyone is welcome. In our yoga sessions, divers will learn how to breath slowly and deeply, while exercising body and mind. Benefits of this include better buoyancy control, reduced air consumption (and therefore longer dive times), relaxation both on land and underwater, and improved physical fitness for diving.
At Ocean Sound, we prioritize quality over quantity. Our carefully selected, experienced dive instructors offer friendly, professional courses in small groups - a maximum of 4 students per instructor. We provide a fun learning environment, while emphasizing diver safety. If you're interested in experiencing a whole new world, check out our PADI Dive Courses, then get in touch!
Ocean Sound yoga classes are meant for everyone; beginner yogis are welcome, as are experienced practitioners - options are always offered to suit every person who joins a session. A wide variety of styles are taught, including dynamic, sweaty sessions, as well as opportunities to examine stillness. Our classes are not about competition, and are free from any pressure; they are a celebration of life, of movement and of our ability to connect to one another. Visit the Yoga page for more information, including current class schedules, or contact us with any questions.
Similan Islands Diving
The Similan Islands, located off the west coast of Thailand, offer some of the world's best dive sites. Ocean Sound works with an excellent dive company in Khao Lak that offers multi-day Liveaboard Safaris to the Similan Islands and surrounding sites, including Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, and Richelieu Rock. If you are interested in diving with manta rays + leopard sharks, then this is the spot!
Experience Your Breath
Koh Tao, Thailand
We have great wifi!